The first permanent headquarters of the University Club built in 1916 by member architects, Will S. Hebbard and Carleton Winslow, Sr.
Judge Moses A. Luce an early College Graduate Club member was elected president of the University Club in January 1907.
Handwritten minutes of the September 29, 1898 College Graduate Club meeting.
Interior of the University Club living quarters in 1926.
The University Club lounge, also in 1926.
University Club invitation issued by president Moses A. Luce to Drs. Fred and Charlotte Baker in 1907.
Hazel Waterman, an active College Graduate Club member, and her daughter.